Search This Blog

The Magick Muse Steampunk Collection

Image Credit

I've been having some fun with gears.


I'm so loving the Steampunk look and I just couldn't help myself. 

I had to create some Steampunk necklaces.

I present to you - 
The Magick Muse Steampunk Collection- 
all available in my Etsy shop.

The Magick Muse Steampunk Collection


Put a Steampunk Bird on it!



I love this owl.


I gave this fella gear wings. 


special key. 


flying heart. 


I love the black and silver look. 


A feminine Steampunk locket for your secrets. 


A funky silver circle of gears. 


No Steampunk collection is complete without an octopus



Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse

Amy Riddle is an empowerment coach, crafter of sorts, writer,
herbalist, reverend, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.