Search This Blog

American Horror Story Coven Candles

from Lindsey Weber and Linsey Fields?

O.M.G.

Click here to check them out.


I'd absolutely love for them to create an actual deck.
How utterly perfect would that be?

This is my absolute favorite show right now.
I enjoyed the first season.
The second season was uber crazy bizarre.

Coven, for me, is the best season yet.

I mean...WITCHES.

So, I'm a bit obsessed.

I saw the tarot card art and was in happy awe.
I just had to print them out and 
put them on 7 day candles.
American Horror Story Coven Tarot Candles 

They look amazing.

When the candles burn down, 
I may just have to do it again.

I want them around all the time.

American Horror Story Coven Tarot Candles 



American Horror Story Coven Tarot Candles 



Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse

Amy Riddle is an empowerment coach, crafter of sorts, writer,
herbalist, reverend, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.