Search This Blog

A is for Affirmations - Pagan Blog Project

Pagan Blog Project

A is for:
Affirmations

I am a huge believer in affirmations.

Words have power -
especially when you repeat them over and over.

Even if you don't believe what you are saying at first -
keep repeating the words and you will.

Using affirmations daily is a truly fantastic way to:
-increase self-esteem
-change your thought patterns
-manifest your reality

When I incorporate affirmations into my life,
I feel stronger.

I feel unlimited potential. 

One of my favorite affirmations I use daily is
"I am loved and protected by all that is 
Divine and pure in the Universe."

Another one of my favs is from 
the Affirmation Queen herself, Louise Hay.

I just love her!

"I breathe in love and I flow with life."

When I repeat those words, 
I feel my heart chakra expanding. 

I use this one quite often, especially when faced
with a difficult situation. 

Here is the entire affirmation from her book, 


I breathe in love and I flow with life.
Inner Wisdom, Meditations for the Heart and Soul by Louise Hay

Am I expanding or contracting?

When I expand my thinking, my beliefs, and everything about me, the love flows freely.

When I contract, I put up walls and shut myself off.

If I am frightened or threatened or feel that something is just not right, I begin to breathe.

Breathing opens me up.

It straightens my spine.

It opens my chest.

It gives my heart room to expand.

By practicing breathing, I drop the barriers and begin to open up.

It is a beginning point.

Instead of going into total panic, 
I take a few breaths and ask myself:

Do I want to contract, or do I want to expand?


I'm super excited to be a part of 
The Pagan Blog Project

Every Friday experience the alphabet of spirituality 
and pagan goodness.

Check out the list of excellent blogs for week 2 of the letter A.
The Pagan Blog Project Week 2 - A

Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse
Amy Riddle is an empowerment coach, crafter of sorts, writer,
herbalist, reverend, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.