Search This Blog

I'm looking for my tribe.

Misty Day ~ American Horror Story Coven

You can’t be your best self until you find your tribe.
~Misty Day

Big deep heavy sigh.

I'm still looking for my mine -
just like Misty Day.

I've been in Asheville, NC 
for almost 5 years now.

I thought I would have found my people by now.

I have some friends - here and there - but not my tribe.

With such an open minded place, a mecca of
new age goodness, healers, mystics, freaks, and weirdos -

What is taking so long?

I don't know.

Lately, it's been really obvious. 

I'm receiving signs from The Universe and all that jazz.

I watch "American Horror Story Coven" and Misty Day is 
searching for her tribe with her honest pure hippie heart.

I've been reading "Women Who Run with the Wolves" and 
came across "The Ugly Duckling" story.
I'm like Misty Day.
I'm like The Ugly Duckling.

Searching for souls just like me.
People who I can connect with, hang out with, and support.
True friends. 
A true tribe.

The Ugly Duckling eventually finds others like him. 
I will, too. 

"He who cannot howl, will not find his pack." ~ Charles Simic
Photo credit: Living with Wolves
I'm putting it out there to The Universe.

I'm howling.

I'm not giving up.

So - come out, come out wherever you are!
Let's play.


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse

Amy Riddle is an empowerment coach, crafter of sorts, writer,
herbalist, reverend, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.