Search This Blog

Simplify Bracelet Creation


my "Simplify" bracelet creation
Instead of pesky resolutions,
have you ever chose a word for the new year?

Just one word to represent your intentions...

Last year, my word was

And transform I did.
I released my intentions, I manifested, I transformed.

This year, I'm all about calming down.

This year, I want to 
SIMPLIFY.


For my word of 2013, 
I created a bracelet.

I wore my "Transformation" bracelet every single day 
for a clear reminder of my intentions.

I loved it.

So - I created my 
2014 Simplify bracelet.

I've been wearing it every day.

It reminds me that life can be much simpler.

It reminds me to take one step at a time,
read one book at a time, 
work on one creation at a time.

It reminds me to live in the now.


Approach life a breath at a time so you 
don’t get ahead of yourself and 
take on more than you need. 
~Yogi Cameron


Do you have a word of the year?
What is your word?

Share with me. 
I'd love to know.



Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse
Amy Riddle is an empowerment coach, crafter of sorts, writer,
herbalist, reverend, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.