Search This Blog

A Prayer for Bringing Balance into Your Life

Yin Yang
I'm always striving to balance my life - always -
between planning and plotting my dream biz, working my bridge job, spending time with Chris, watching Netflix, 
reading books, writing, blogging, crafting, sleeping, etc...

It can get overwhelming. 

The following balance prayer is from Deborah Blake
She suggests saying this prayer while burning a white candle and a black candle. You may also want to place a tarot card or something that represents balance next to the candles. 
Example: Wheel of Fortune, the Star...

Note - here God and Goddess is used - you may replace this with the Universe, The Great Mystery, 
or whatever your higher power is. 

********************************

 A. E. Waite tarot deck
God and Goddess

send me the gift of balance

Help to make good choices

And to see clearly

As I balance work and play

Home, health, love, and family

Keep me focused and firm

As I walk the difficult path

That is the well-lived life

And lend me your strength and wisdom

So I might have balance

In all these things

So mote it be



From the Witches' Datebook 2012


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse

Amy Riddle is an empowerment coach, crafter of sorts, writer,
herbalist, reverend, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.