Search This Blog

Make Your Own Inspiring Journal Juice

Writing my Morning Pages
Make Your Own Journaling Juice Essential Oil Blend

I am a journal junkie. 

I carry a journal with me at all times. 

I never know when I will feel the need to write. 

I've been journaling since the 3rd grade. 
I remember my first diary -
Little Orphan Annie.
You can still buy this!
I love reaching in to my brain and 
emptying it all out on to the paper.

It helps me sort life out. It helps me remember things. 
It helps me look back and go 
"Wow, I've learned so much since then."
 or "Wow, what am I doing?"

Journaling is catharic. It inspires us. 
It allows our inner creativity to flow out.

Here is a recipe to create your own inspiring journaling oil.

Journaling Juice 
2 drops Black Pepper essential oil
2 drops Clary Sage essential oil
3 drops Lemon essential oil
3 drops Rosemary essential oil

Add your journal juice to an oil burner, 
pick up that pen, and let it the writing flow!


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse

Amy Riddle is an empowerment coach, crafter of sorts, writer,
herbalist, reverend, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.