Search This Blog

Taking Care of Business

Can you believe it's been a whole year since 
I got my life coach certificate?

Where does the time go?

I've spent the last year researching the shit out of business details and brainstorming what I want to do with my talents.

I've had guinea pig clients and I have to say when I coach, 
it's as natural as breathing.

I was born for coaching.

I've done my research and now 
it's time to implement my knowledge.

A couple of things I really need to get going -
my website and a business plan.

A real plan. I have plans. I have notebooks full of plans. 
I have huge ideas in my brain.

I just have to get it all in order.
I need to flesh it out.

I believe everything happens as it should.

When it's the right time, it is the right time.

Last year I purchased 
"The Right-Brain Business Plan" by Jennifer Lee.

Find it on Amazon


I started the book a couple of times
but became distracted with other things.

At the beginning of February I stumbled across an email
talking about the online business course for 
The Right Brain Business Plan.

Are you serious?
YES!
Sign me up, please.

One thing I've really learned about myself this past year is
I need a class.

I need accountability.

I'm having the best time going through this book
with other creative biz ladies.

I love how it's all of the traditional business plan
information, but with flair.

I absolutely love the artist side of it, 
I love creating visuals for my plan.

I can dump it all out on paper, 
but when I create an actual visual
my vision becomes clear.

I believe the more you put into something,
the more you get out of it.

So - if you really want to manifest your desires -
write it out, talk it out, create visuals -
see your vision.

Be your vision.

One of the first projects is the 
Big Vision Collage.

I did mine as the front and back of my business binder, 
so I may always see it.
My Big Vision Collage Front


My Big Vision Collage Back


The Magick Muse Business Binder

This class has given me the focus and drive
to keep going. 
Every day I'm closer and closer to my dream.

Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse

Amy Riddle is an empowerment coach, crafter of sorts, writer,
herbalist, reverend, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.