Search This Blog

E is for Early - Pagan Blog Project

Photo credit: notable.ca
Good morning darlings!

I wasn't always a fan of morning.

No way.

Some days I still feel it's the worst part of the day.

However, I have found how I can 
be in love with morning.

Are you ready for my secret?

I get up early.

I embrace the morning time.

What? But - but - what about sleeping?
What about being all cozy wrapped up in flannel sheets?

Well - I have found that during the work week -
if I get up early -
I am happier.

I am more productive.

I am working Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm at
my bridge job.
Transitional job.
Not my dream job.

So when do I work on manifesting my dream job?

In the morning.

I got sick of getting up at 7:20am, flying through the house like a mad woman, chugging coffee, glaring, getting to work and having to talk to people all day long.
All day while I daydreamed of 
everything I was going to to that night -
"I'm going to write some blogs, develop a biz plan,
brainstorm what I want on my website, 
make some jewelry, etc."

I get home and nothing.

I'm exhausted after my job.
It zaps my brain, especially the creative parts.

So through trial and error, 
I have discovered my magic morning time.

The magic time of awakening for me is
4:25am.

Truth.

When I get up at 4:25am, 
all is right with the world.

I get up and do my morning pages first thing.

I follow up with some sort of spiritual reading that
I carry though to my meditation.

I grab my coffee and go through my emails, facebook, and 
any social media.

After, I have one full hour to work on whatever I want.

I can write blogs, I can network online, 
I can do business homework.

I love it.

When I get to work I feel accomplished and productive.

After work I get to relax.

No pressure.

No more feeling bad for what I didn't get to do last night.

No more blaming my job for not getting anything done.

Getting up early.

Who knew?

Well - I know now. 

And I love it.
Good morning!
I'm super excited to be a part of 
The Pagan Blog Project

Every Friday experience the alphabet of spirituality 
and pagan goodness.

Check out the list of excellent blogs for week 10 of the letter E.
The Pagan Blog Project Week 10 - E

Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse
Amy Riddle is an empowerment coach, crafter of sorts, writer,
herbalist, reverend, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.