Search This Blog

K is for Kuan Yin - Pagan Blog Project

There are quite a few Goddesses I connect with.

The one that tugs at my heart
and I yearn to be like is
Kuan Yin.
Kuan Yin Art Project Creation
Kuan Yin is the 
Chinese Goddess of compassion.
She is a bodhisattva - which basically means 
she achieved enlightenment, 
but chose to forgo nirvana in order to save others. 

I strive to be like Kuan Yin.


Kuan Yin is compassion
She is patience. She is love
She is kindness. She is empathy.


Kuan Yin helps people be the best they can be.

I totally get that. 

I feel that is my calling.

I help others discover their authentic path.

I was born to be a life coach.

When I'm coaching, it's as natural as breathing.

My favorite part is watching the light bulb 
going off over someone's head 
as they are talking with me.


Image Credit
I can help with those AHA moments.

Kuan Yin wants the best for everyone,
and so do I.

Let's make magick together.

Click here

*************
I'm super excited to be a part of 
The Pagan Blog Project

Every Friday experience the alphabet of spirituality 
and pagan goodness.

Check out the list of excellent blogs for week 21 of the letter K.
The Pagan Blog Project Week 21 - K

Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse
Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams
is a life coach, crafter of sorts, writer, herbalist, reverend, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.