Search This Blog

The Entrepreneurial Spirit Event was amazing.

The fairy dust is settling from such an incredible day at the

I met loads of amazing folks.
The Vendors-Photo Credit: RelyLocal Asheville
It's interesting that you can plot and plan, but it's not until you really start putting your business out there to the public that it starts to take its true form.

My favorite part of the day was speaking. I really loved it. I know for sure now that I want to lead workshops and teach.

It all feels so natural, so good.

When we are on the right path, everything flows.

I am flowing and growing. 
Me-Photo Credit: RelyLocal Asheville

Want to work with me?

Contact me here.

It doesn't matter where you are.
We can chat via Google Hangout or Skype.
If you live in the Asheville area, we can meet up downtown
or wherever you are comfortable.

*Right now I'm available on the weekends!*

Hit me up for that while it lasts.

I look forward to being your very own personal cheerleader.

Peace, Inspiration, and Love,
~Amy
 The Magick Muse

Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams
is a life coach, crafter of sorts, writer, herbalist, reverend, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.