Search This Blog

The Magick Muse Debut

I'm over the moon happy that I'm 
officially opening my life coaching business.

I'll be at the Entrepreneurial Sprit Event 
this Saturday in Asheville.

The details:
Saturday - May 10
Asheville Event Centre - 291 Sweeten Creek Road
8:30am-5:30pm

$10 entry fee covers admission fee and all presentations.

Go online to get a secret code to register for FREE. 

I'll be doing a presentation at 2:25pm on 
my favorite magickal modalities.  

Come see me!

 It's going to be a magical day of mingling, smiling, and learning. 
The Magick Muse

Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
The Magick Muse

Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams
is a life coach, crafter of sorts, writer, herbalist, reverend, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.