Search This Blog

I is for well, I - Pagan Blog Project

Image Credit

I is for I.
As in me, myself, and I.

I get sad when I see people not living the life they want -
when they don't 
put themselves first -
when they don't love themselves.



One of the best love affairs to have is 
with yourself.

I love being with just me.
I love having some solitude.
I love some quality self-care.

It's because of these "I" moments, 
that I'm able to love others, give to others,
because I have built a solid foundation of I.

You can't be there for others if your own personal foundation is weak. If you don't allow yourself any true down time.
If you ignore your callings, your whispers.

Everything starts with I.

Be an authentic strong I
and you will soar.
Image Credit 
When it is time for Amy self-care - 
I read. or write. or take myself out to dinner. or watch a movie. or go for a latte and people watch. or create a necklace. or go for a walk downtown. or spend time in my garden.  or whatever makes me happy at that moment.

How do you practice self-care?
Tell me about it.
How do you celebrate "I"?

*************

I'm super excited to be a part of 
The Pagan Blog Project

Every Friday experience the alphabet of spirituality 
and pagan goodness.

Check out the list of excellent blogs for week 18 of the letter I.
The Pagan Blog Project Week 18 - I

Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse
Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams
is a life coach, crafter of sorts, writer, herbalist, reverend, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.