Search This Blog

Even Coaches Need Coaches

"Coaching is the most powerful force for change on Earth. 
I believe that coaching can help anyone change anything." ~Christian Mickelsen

Even coaches need coaches.
It's true.

First off, let's touch base on something - "coaching". 
What exactly is it? What do coaches do?

Life coaching is a holistic process that enables folks to move past their blocks and move forward living their life's desires. 

Coaches listen to you. 
Really listen.
They help you uncover your deepest wishes for a fulfilled life.

From there, they co-create a transformative action plan 
with you, leading you to your desired outcome.

A life coach is an accountability partner. 

Believe me, it helps to have someone there making sure you do 
what you say you're gonna do.

Lost? 
Get a coach.  

I got lost at the beginning of the year. 
My dad died. 
So sudden. So fast. 
I plummeted into grief. 
As expected, really. 

However, I couldn't stay there forever. 

I had a coach pull me out of it. 
I had someone to remind me that I have a purpose here. 
I'm here to help folks. 
I can't help people when I'm wallowing in my grief. 
As Louise Hay says, "Honor the love, and not the loss."
I'm alive. I'm still here. 
And while I am here, I want to make a difference.

We all get off track. 
We all get a little lost sometimes.
It's okay.
You may just need to find someone to help bring you back.

Do you need help finding your way?
I can help.

I can help you focus. I can help you bring clarity back to your life. 

Are you ready?
Let's make magick together.
Click here.
Image Credit
"Life coaching is about transformation - 
from a caterpillar into a butterfly." 

Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse

Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams is a life coach,
reverend, creatress, teacher, writer, herbalist, tapping enthusiast, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.