Search This Blog

M is for Morning Pages - Pagan Blog Project

Morning Pages 

From Julia Cameron...

"Morning Pages are three pages of longhand, 
stream of consciousness writing, done first thing in the morning. *There is no wrong way to do Morning Pages*–they are not high art. They are not even “writing.” They are about anything and everything that crosses your mind– and they are for your eyes only. Morning Pages provoke, clarify, comfort, cajole, prioritize and synchronize the day at hand. Do not over-think Morning Pages: just put three pages of anything on the page…and then do three more pages tomorrow."
My Morning Pages
I love morning pages.
I started them January 1, 2013 when I was reading 
"The Artist's Way" by Julia Cameron.

She is an absolute genius.

I feel so much more alive since I started doing morning pages. 
I am able to think much more clearly in the mornings. 
I feel more balanced, more organized, more together. 
Past feelings and emotions come to the surface 
and I deal with them.
I have more vivid dreams 
and I remember them more clearly.

Watch her informative video...

Click here.

 Morning pages are one of the best therapies
 I've ever encountered and
have changed my life.

Thank you Julia Cameron. 
You are truly amazing. 


Do you do morning pages? 
How have they affected your life? 
your creativity? your dreams?
Share your experience in the comments.

*************

I'm super excited to be a part of 
The Pagan Blog Project

Every Friday experience the alphabet of spirituality 
and pagan goodness.

Check out the list of excellent blogs for week 25 of the letter M.
The Pagan Blog Project Week 25 - M

Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse
Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams is a life coach,
reverend, creatress, teacher, writer, herbalist, tapping enthusiast, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.