Search This Blog

I Am Healthy - Affirmation

I Am Healthy and Filled With Energy.
Energy by Robert Trujillo/Tres
I know and affirm that my body is a friendly place to live.

I have respect for my body, and I treat it well.

I nourish it with good foods and healthy exercise.

I affirm positive things about my body and 
tell it I love it often.

I connect with the energy of the Universe, and 
I allow it to flow through me.

I have wonderful energy.

I am radiant, vital, and alive!


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy

Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams is a life coach,
reverend, creatress, teacher, writer, herbalist, tapping enthusiast, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.