Search This Blog

N is for No- Pagan Blog Project

Image Credit

N is for No.

No.

Say it. 

No.

It feels good.

Are you going to the party Saturday night?
No.

Are you going to write that paper for me? 
No.

No.

You don't have to explain yourself.
You are allowed to just say no.

Rebel a little.

Go against the grain.

Never feel obligated.

Never feel like you have to do something this way or that way
because that's how everyone does it.

What will you say no to this week?
Image Credit
I'm doing some rebellion of my own this week.

In coaching school you learn about packages.
Everyone loves a good package, right?
Heh.

Anyway - you learn what basic coaching prices are and 
how packages are priced. 
Then you are bombarded by classes, seminars, etc telling you to
RAISE YOUR PRICES!!!

I get that.
I get the more experienced you are, the longer you've been around, the more known you are -
you will eventually raise your prices.

Well - right now I'm gonna go with what I feel.
I'm going to rebel and get rid of my 
"regular coaching packages".

Why? I think it's overwhelming. 
If I was looking for a coach, I wouldn't know yet if I needed 3 months or 10 sessions or exactly what my needs are. 

I'm cutting out the bullshit.
I'm saying no.

I'm now offering 3 packages that are all a monthly deal
and in my opinion, a steal.


Weekly exercises to get your life simplified. From closet space to personal grudges, let's get rid of it. You have to get rid of all the junk in order to bring goodness in. Let's get rid of all that does not serve your soul. 

 Liberate your fears and radiate your true light. Tips and exercises in building self-confidence and putting yourself out there! Great for artists that have fears of releasing their craft out into the world. The world needs you, but first you have to believe it yourself. We are all meant to shine. 


Completely personalized just for you. What is holding you back from moving forward with your life? What obstacles need to be removed? Let's figure this out together and take the steps necessary to put you on the path to living the life you want.

Which one calls to you?

Click here and let's get started.

*************

I'm super excited to be a part of 
The Pagan Blog Project

Every Friday experience the alphabet of spirituality 
and pagan goodness.

Check out the list of excellent blogs for week 28 of the letter N.
The Pagan Blog Project Week 28 - N

Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse
Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams is a life coach,
reverend, creatress, teacher, writer, herbalist, tapping facilitator, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.