Search This Blog

Magick Coaching Packages

Hi there beautiful souls.

I've been in total brainstorm mode with coaching packages. 

Spending moments in solitude and reflection, 
I asked, 
"How can I help folks? 
What do people need? 
How may I use my gifts?"

From there I felt compelled to 
toss out the "normal" coaching packages.

I have to say when I'm looking for a coach and I see 
the traditional packages of 
1 session or 1 month or 3 months or or or - I get overwhelmed.

So-I'm making it easy.

I'm now offering 3 different 
monthly magickal coaching packages.

One month.
That allows a choice on whether or not you want to continue another month - 
or you can choose a different package.

Here are the magickal options - 
*special prices available only through October 1, 2014*


Weekly exercises to get your life simplified. From closet space to personal grudges, let's get rid of it. You have to get rid of all the junk in order to bring goodness in. Let's get rid of all that does not serve your soul. I will check in with you weekly for accountability plus we will have 1-2 coaching calls. 
$45 for one month.

Liberate your fears and radiate your true light. Tips and exercises in building self-confidence and putting yourself out there! Great for artists that have fears of releasing their craft out into the world. The world needs you, but first you have to believe it yourself. We are all meant to shine. I will check in with you weekly for accountability plus we will have 1-2 coaching calls. 
$45 for one month.


Completely personalized just for you. What is holding you back from moving forward with your life? What obstacles need to be removed? Let's figure this out together and take the steps necessary to put you on the path to living the life you want. I will check in with you weekly for accountability plus we will have 2-3 coaching calls. 
$75 for one month. 

Which one calls to you?

Click here and let's make magick together!

Or see below - 
*special prices available only through October 1, 2014*



Make your selection:


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
The Magick Muse
 Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams is a life coach, tapping facilitator, reverend, creatress, teacher, writer, herbalist, and all out muse. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.