Search This Blog

You're So Money-Affirmation

Here is a great $money$ affirmation from Louise L. Hay.
Image Credit 
My Income Is Constantly Increasing

I know that the quickest way to increase my income is 
to do the mental work first.

In order to help myself be more prosperous, 
I can either choose to attract 
or repel money and
other forms of prosperity.

Complaining NEVER works.

I have a cosmic mental bank account, 
and I can deposit positive affirmations and believe I deserve, 
or believe that I do not. 

I affirm:
My income is constantly increasing.
I have abundance in all areas of my life.

I find that I attract prosperity with ease.


From "Inner Wisdom~Meditations for the Heart and Soul" 
by Louise L. Hay

Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
The Magick Muse

 Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams is a life coach, reverend, creatress, teacher, writer, herbalist, tapping enthusiast, and all out muse. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.