Search This Blog

Benefits of Tapping - EFT


What if I told you there a technique that is simple and easy, will help you relieve stress, control food cravings, and give you the strength you need to deal with day to day life?

You'd probably say I was crazy.

I'm okay with that.

Tapping, also called Emotional Freedom Technique, combines psychology with Traditional Chinese Medicine. 

Here are 5 Benefits to Tapping

1. It's fast to learn and fast to implement. 
2. It quickly improves the quality of life.
3. It removes obstacles at the core.
4. It creates profound shifts in one's life.
5. It is a self applied tool.

I've been tapping on a regular basis since late spring. 
I'm constantly amazed at how it changes my life for the better.

I started combining tapping with life coaching sessions and 
the results are profound.

"The tapping is helping me. Such a simple concept....taking time out for myself and speaking loving words to what I call the gremlins that hold my issues. It's amazing the feeling I have now towards myself." ~ Michelle Hill

I want everyone to learn how to tap!

I'm offering a life coaching/tapping combo session
in person or 
via Skype or Google Hangout for $50.

Wanna learn how to tap? 
Or do you know how to tap, but need some guidance?

Click here for more information.

Click below to book the life coaching/tapping session with me.



***Coming soon - group coaching online!***

Check out my youtube channel where you can tap along with me.

Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
 Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams is a life coach, tapping facilitator, reverend, creatress, teacher, writer, herbalist, and all out muse. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.