Hello beautiful souls!
I'm excited to introduce group coaching with The Magick Muse.
The Benefits of Group Coaching
- You build connections.
- You end up with diverse perspectives that gets the brain going.
- It cost less than one on one coaching
- The group is small, no more than 10 people total.
- Highly effective and an efficient use of time.
- Held in a non-judgemental safe space.
- You are with others with similar challenges.
- You gain motivation with coaching and group support.
- You create accountability so you actually do what you been saying you are going to do. Action!
- Group coaching feeds your soul.
My instructor, Joan Wise from the Life Coach Institute of Orange County, had a great quote in her group workshop that says:
"Group coaching combines the power of
the coaching conversation with
the gift of group support to
create the life you want and to live life intentionally."
The first group coaching's theme will be decluttering.
Tips, talks, and a bit about feng shui.
Let's discover how to get rid of all that does not serve your soul - from the inside and out.
When: Thursday, September 25 at 7pm EST.
Where: Google Hangout
Sign up by clicking on the paypal button below.
Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams is a life coach, tapping facilitator, reverend, creatress, teacher, writer, herbalist, and all out muse. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.