Search This Blog

R is for Reading - Pagan Blog Project

I love to read.
Image Credit 
I love being transported to other lands, other worlds.
I love being inspired and transformed by the words on the page.

Here are my personal top 5 inspiring books -


The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
I love this book. It's all about being open and noticing the signs from the Universe. One situation leads you to the next, to the next, to the next. You just have to be open. 

You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay
Back in 2002, I was working on my heart chakra.
It felt like it was in a million scattered sad pieces.
I ventured out to a heart chakra class and
I was the only student!
Talk about needing some healing!
The teacher suggested Louise Hay's book to me
and I've become a huge fan of hers ever since.

The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron
I was in an online book club for The Artist's Way last year.
I am convinced that Julia Cameron is a genius.
She introduced me to morning pages which have become one of my very favorite forms of healing. 

Choose Yourself by James Altucher
This man's writing inspires me while making me 
think and laugh.
He is utterly brilliant!
Read this book. You'll quit your annoying job. 

The Tapping Solution for Weight Loss and Body Confidence 
by Jessica Ortner
Truly life changing. Jessica's book has helped me learn my rebellious eating triggers and let them go.
This book is all about body confidence and 
shining your true light.

What books inspire you?
Tell me in the comments below.

Reading is sexy. So very sexy. -Tweet That!

Click here to see more inspirational reads. 

*************

I'm super excited to be a part of 
The Pagan Blog Project

Every Friday experience the alphabet of spirituality 
and pagan goodness.

Check out the list of excellent blogs for week 36 of the letter R.
The Pagan Blog Project Week 36 - R


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
The Magick Muse

 Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams is a life coach, tapping facilitator, reverend, creatress, teacher, writer, herbalist, and all out muse. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.