Search This Blog

T is for Turquoise - Pagan Blog Project


I absolutely love turquoise.

The color resonates with my soul.
My craft room/office has turquoise walls.
It's the color that makes me the happiest.

And the stone itself - 
leaves me in awe.

The above piece is my favorite necklace.
My grandma brought back the pendant from Guatemala years ago when she was on a mission trip.

When I wear it, I feel centered and whole.
I feel authentic.

Turquoise strengthens and aligns all of our chakras.
It is a wonderful stone for spiritual attunement. 

Tranquil and protective, turquoise brings together the blue of Father Sky and the green of Mother Earth, 
melding these energies together.

Turquoise is a healer of the spirit. 
It brings peace of mind and provides a deep soothing energy.

Turquoise can help develop ones natural powers, 
providing an increase in ones psychic powers. 

Inducing wisdom and understanding, turquoise enhances kindness, trust, and the recognition of beauty.

No wonder I am so attracted to this stone!

When I wear turquoise, I feel balanced and powerful. 

What is your experience with turquoise?

*************
I'm super excited to be a part of 
The Pagan Blog Project

Every Friday experience the alphabet of spirituality 
and pagan goodness.

Check out the list of excellent blogs for week 40 of the letter T.
The Pagan Blog Project Week 40 - T


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
 Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams is a life coach, tapping facilitator, reverend, creatress, teacher, writer, herbalist, and all out muse. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.