Search This Blog

Tapping Tuesday - indecision leads to paralyzation

I've been feeling a bit lost lately. 
So many things to do! So I won't do anything!
Starting your own business - all on your own - there is so much to think about - there is so much to do.

I do good with lists. 
I do good with goals. 

I make weekly to do lists from my big vision goals and from there I narrow it down further to daily tasks to 
keep me on track.

But sometimes - I still get lost. 
If I don't go to bed at a certain time, if I don't get up early and do yoga, I'm practically worthless!
I start looking at everything I have to do and 
then overwhelm sets in.

My head starts spinning - should I write a blog or should I revamp my website? Should I go find another venue to have a workshop in? Should I schedule another online group coaching session? Have I recorded Tapping Tuesday for the week? Did anyone sign up for my newsletter?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Breathe.

Breathe.

Breathe.

The other day I just couldn't figure out what to do. I could not make a decision. I found peace and solitude in my garden. I took my Faery Oracle with me. I sat there with my eyes closed, listening to the birds, feeling the autumn breeze brush across my face.

Help me Universe. 
Help me out Faeries. 

My head is spinning. 
Help me move through this and into action.

What is it I need?

Indi, card #63.
Indi by Brian Froud
Of course. Indi is indecision and I reek of it right now.

Indi is wishy-washing and anti-decision making.

"Poor Indi, he can't decide between this or that - or is it that and this? If he just had more information, if he just had some kind of guarantee about the outcome, if only he could be certain about things. Well, he can't. That isn't how life is."

Yup. 
That isn't how life is. 
I don't have a guaranteed outcome about any of my decisions. 

But I have to make decisions. I have to take action and keep moving forward into my dream life. I have to let go of fear. My fears of making a mistake, of not doing the right thing for my business. My fear of failing. 

So - I started tapping.
Watch below and tap along on indecision. 

Once you start tapping, you uncover what is really going on.
It isn't really that I can't decide what to do.
The truth is I wasn't taking care of myself.
If you leave out your self care time, if you don't take the time to center yourself, your brain gets all cluttered.
No one can make wise decisions from that crazy place.

I remind myself to trust the Universe and that the answers will somehow magically fall into place at the right time. 

Indecision leads to paralyzation. - click to tweet!

*************

Are you ready to release your obstacles and step forward into the life of your choosing?

Are you kind of lost as to where to even begin? 

Schedule a free 20 minute consultation with me today.
 

Click here.

Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
 Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams is a life coach, tapping facilitator, reverend, creatress, teacher, writer, herbalist, and all out muse. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.