Search This Blog

I'm back and ready to roll. Are you?


I'm back.
I'm back from vacation.
Asheville to Orlando to Miami to 
Key West to Cozumel and back again!

It was my first cruise and I can see how folks get addicted.
I absolutely loved being on the ocean.
I loved really being on vacation where no one could reach me.
I loved seeing people interact and enjoy themselves instead of being nose and fingers deep into their phones!

It was lovely!

And now, I'm catching up and getting back into the groove.

I have a couple of things going on that 

you do not want to miss.

1st-This Thursday evening-tomorrow night-it's the LAST Decluttering Coaching Group
Next month will be a new subject. 
I want to hear from you. 
What topic would you like for a coaching group? Let me know. You can email me at themagickmuse@gmail.com or leave a comment below on the blog.
Sign up here.
Want more info? Click here


2nd-Are you ready to make 2015 your best year yet? 
Sign up for The Magickal Modalities E-course.
Check out the details and sign up here.

 Register now and you will get 
a free one-on-one coaching session. 

Side effects of taking this class may include and 
are not limited to:
increased imagination
spiritual growth
excitement for life
clarity
finding your life purpose
flourishing relationships
insatiable desire for authenticity
successful business
random bouts of laughter
experiencing moments of aha
renewed creativity 
positive transformation


This week's tweetable:
"Surrender to the moment."
-tweet it!

*************
Are you facing a huge transition in your life?
Are you ready to release your obstacles and step forward into the life of your choosing?
Are you kind of lost as to where to even begin? 

Book your free 20 minute consultation with me today.

Click here.

Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
 Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams is a life coach, tapping facilitator, reverend, creatress, teacher, writer, herbalist, and all out muse. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.