Search This Blog

Tapping Tuesday - Receiving Gifts

Welcome to I'd That That - Tapping Tuesday!

Tis the season of gift giving!
Yay!

And with gift giving, comes gift receiving.
For some folks this is an issue.

There is that saying, "It's better to give than to receive."

Well - I call bullshit.

Learning to give and receive is a beautiful lesson.

I love giving people presents. 
I love to see their face light up when they open that special something I gifted them.

Realize - it goes both ways.
Someone is giving you a gift because they believe you deserve it!
It gives them pleasure watching you receive.

Let's release any past limited beliefs and 
learn to say thank you this Holiday season.

Follow along with the video!

*************

Even though I don't feel like I deserve gifts,
I deeply and completely love myself.

Even though all this gift giving makes me highly uncomfortable, 
I deeply and completely love myself.

Even though the thought of opening a present makes me want to run out of the room,
I deeply and completely love myself.

I don't feel worthy.
I don't feel I deserve presents.
I don't know how to accept gifts.
I don't feel I've earned this.
I feel uncomfortable.
It makes me feel greedy.
Others are worthy of abundant gifts.
I enjoy giving them presents.

So why can't I accept them?
I believe I don't deserve it.
I don't like to be put on the spot.
I don't like being a big deal.
This is all just limited beliefs.
We are all worthy of abundance.
We are all worthy of gifts.
Maybe I am worthy. 

Maybe I am deserving.
I let go of this fear.
I let go of this limited belief.
I get rid of this belief that I don't deserve gifts.
I deserve health.
I deserve wealth.
I deserve happiness.
I'm worthy of abundance.

I open myself up to giving and receiving gifts.
I learn to receive gracefully.
I say thank you to holiday gifts.
I give and receive gifts with pleasure.
It is my divine right to receive.
Receiving is a blessing to those who want to give to me.
Allowing others to give to me, 
allows them to give from their heart.

I feel good receiving.
I say thank you.
I rejoice in my ability 
to receive from my heart.
In turn, 
I give openly and gracefully.
I embrace this beautiful cycle
tis the season of gift giving and receiving. 
This week's Tweetable - 
"Allowing others to give to me, 
allows them to give from their heart."
-tweet it!
*************
Are you ready to dig deeper in 2015?
Transform your life with The Magickal Modalities E-Course.
Sign up today and receive a free one-on-one coaching session.
Check it out here.
*************
Are you facing a huge transition in your life?
Are you ready to release your obstacles and step forward into the life of your choosing?
Are you kind of lost as to where to even begin? 

Book your free 20 minute consultation with me today.

Click here.


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
 Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams is a life coach, tapping facilitator, reverend, creatress, teacher, writer, herbalist, and all out muse. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.