Search This Blog

Goddess Oracle of the Week~Hathor


Hathor


Pleasure

When you come to me
I take your spirit
from the stars
and clothe it
in a body of sensation
to finely focus you on form
to benignly bask you in bliss
You are here to experience delight
enjoy gratification
know satisfaction
have pleasure
in all ways
in all modes
in all aspects.
Pleasure makes you juicy
twinkles your eyes
enlivens your life force
The exquisiteness of existence
is pleasure
Get ready to feel soooooooooooo good.

By Amy Sophia Marashinsky

*********************************************************************************************

Now this is more like it! Last week I chose Kali which represents fear. This week, pleasure. Thank you universe. I am feeling my life force twinkling more and more every second. Thank you Hathor!


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
The Spirit Dancer