Search This Blog

Banish Those Ghosts!

We are entering into the darker time of the year. 
Are there things you no longer wish to carry?
Are there unwanted energies you want to let go?

Disney's Hitchhiking Ghosts

To banish "ghosts" of your past, smudge yourself with sage, light a black candle, and visualize your ghosts disappearing 
into a bright, positive light.

Banishing Ghosts

I let go of my ghosts

The things which haunt me

With memories old

The voices that taunt me

I let go of the past

That which makes me weak

And saps my will

Or makes my heart bleak

I banish the dark

Into the long night

I let go of my ghosts

And embrace a new light

So mote it be


*************
Are you facing a huge transition in your life?
Are you ready to release your obstacles and step forward into the life of your choosing?
Are you kind of lost as to where to even begin? 

Book your free 20 minute consultation with me today.

Click here.


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
 Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams is a life coach, tapping facilitator, reverend, creatress, teacher, writer, herbalist, and all out muse. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.