Search This Blog

This Week in The Spirit Dancer



This Week in 
The Spirit Dancer

Reading: Make a Name for Yourself-8 Steps Every Woman Needs to Create a Personal Brand Strategy for Success by Robin Fisher Roffer


Listening to: Silversun Pickups and Muse


Watching: Just started watching "Once Upon a Time"-I am through the first 4 episodes and I'm in love.


Thinking about: Fairytales.


Learning: Still learning on how to have a peaceful home in a tiny, tiny home.


Doing: Creating candles like a mad woman. My entire candle supply was damaged at a festival a couple of weekends ago. I started re-creating them yesterday. I made 13 candles. Just poured 4 more. 


Pet Peeves: Misspells...the other day I caught "weather" instead of "whether". This realllllly bothers me. 


Happy Thoughts: My life is seeming more balanced.


Best Quote: "Look, I gave the book to him because I wanted Henry to have the most important thing anyone can have...hope. Believing in even the possibility of a happy ending is a very powerful thing."


Looking forward to: Watching more "Once Upon a Time" and having at least 30 candles around. 


Peace, Inspiration, & Love, 
 ~Amy 
 The Spirit Dancer