Search This Blog

Goddess Oracle of the Week~Gyhldeptis


Gyhldeptis

Synthesis

I take opposites
and conflicts
all that is contradictory
I take the diverse
and varied
I take the simple
and solitary
and mix and merge
meld and blend
I take what is separate
and create union
I bring together
what needs to be brought together
so wholeness is achieved


By Amy Sophia Marashinsky
Illustrated by Hrana Janto

****************************************************************

I chose this card last on December 25. 

At that time I had a small break from work 
and things were coming together for me.

Recently, I got rid of some things not working 
and replaced them with things that will work for me.

I was once again, moving in too many different directions.

I created a new schedule for me including a new gym, time for Spirit Dancer Creations, time for me, time for Chris, 
and time to breathe.

I once again feel all parts of me coming together.

I feel more whole.

No more scattered Spirit Dancer.


I am ready for synthesis.

Let it begin, Gyhldeptis.







Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
The Spirit Dancer



 by Burgandy Viscos