Search This Blog

This Week in The Spirit Dancer


This Week in 
The Spirit Dancer

Reading: Flying Lessons class notes and Facebook page...so much wonderful information and so many lovely classmates...hard to keep up.


Listening to: Vampire Weekend Pandora station


Watching: Charmed while crafting (Finally got to season 4, yes, no more Prue, give me Paige!)


Thinking about: Fall, October, pumpkins, moving forward, making things happen.


Learning: How to organize a craft room in the living room. 2 rooms in one! (I don't recommend this.)


Doing: Organizing my craft projects. I have at least 12 projects going...so I'm going to focus on finishing them. 


Pet Peeves: Still seeing the male species jogging around town without shirts on. Please can we have cooler weather, so everyone puts their clothes back on? Thank you.


Happy Thoughts: Dreaming and knowing that one day I will have my own craft room. It is so. 


Best Quote: Be present. 


Looking forward to: All things pumpkin.


Peace, Inspiration, & Love, 
 ~Amy 
 The Spirit Dancer