Search This Blog

Oracle of the Week~Goddess~Changing Woman

Changing Woman
Cycles

Illustrated by Hrana Janto 

I am what comes round again and again

what can never die

I renew myself in the seasons

in the cycle of time

the great round

I bleed yet do no die

I keep my blood within and become wise

I dance the spiral

and keep changing

**********************************

Changing Woman is also called "Self-Renewing One".

She can change her age merely by walking into the horizon.

As the seasons change, so does the color of her dress.

Changing Woman comes spinning into your life to tell you the way to wholeness lies in honoring your cycles.

Honoring your cycles means honoring your own unique process, your own unique path in life.

You may be in the midst of a particular life cycle that 
you need to surrender to and honor.

Changing Woman says that wholeness is nurtured when 
we reclaim the power of our cycles by 
paying attention to them and celebrating them. 

By celebrating our cycles, we celebrate ourselves as women.

**********************************
The cards never lie.

The last few weeks all of the cards I've chosen 
have been dead on.

Amazing.

I feel another change brewing within me.

I feel a whole new life cycle emerging. 

I'm doing research on it now...but...I feel it's what I need to bring all of my talents together. 

I believe I have found my calling.

More on that later...


Peace, Inspiration, & Love, 
 ~Amy 
 The Spirit Dancer