Search This Blog

This Week in The Spirit Dancer


This Week in 
The Spirit Dancer

Reading: The PDF of my Flying Lessons course


Listening to: Halloween music!


Watching: Watched the first episode of "Breaking Bad" last night after hearing tons of folk say, "You should watch Breaking Bad." I've also been watching "Smallville". I used to catch episodes here and there, but I never watched the whole show through. I'm loving it. 


Thinking about: a new career move


Learning: That there is no possible way for me to do everything I want to do in a weekend. I need time in the week, too.


Doing: Re-evaluating


Pet Peeves: - - -


Happy Thoughts: Spending time with Chris, mountain adventures, cooler weather, and this is Halloween week!


Best Quote: "I plan on being great all by myself." ~Lex Luthor



Looking forward to: Halloween!


Peace, Inspiration, & Love, 
 ~Amy 
 The Spirit Dancer