Search This Blog

This Week in The Spirit Dancer


This Week in
The Spirit Dancer

Reading: "Women, Writing, and Soul-Making, Creativity and the Sacred Feminine" by Peggy Tabor Millin 

Listening to: Stevie Nicks, Sarah McLachlan 

Watching: Chris turned me on to "Oddities". WOW. Some freaky cool shit. Also on the 3rd season of "Smallville".

Thinking about: The future. 

Learning: Never ending lesson of balancing time. 

Doing: Relaxing, reading, writing, bonding. 

Pet Peeves: ...

Happy Thoughts: Sleeping in, snuggling, coffee, the power of the internet. 

Best Quote: "My journal is my life's companion. The format changes, the pens change, the contents vary, the cast of characters comes and goes. Yet this tangible object reminds me that my life is being lived on many levels; it reminds me that I need to act, watch, reflect, write, and then act more clearly." ~Christina Baldwin

Looking forward to: Returning to the gym this week...tonight is boxing. Jab-jab!


Peace, Inspiration, & Love, 
 ~Amy 
 The Spirit Dancer