Search This Blog

This Week in The Magick Muse

This Week in
The Magick Muse

Reading: "The Artist's Way" by Julia Cameron (time for Chapter 5)

Listening to: I am completely obsessing over Edie Brickell and Steve Martin. 
Completely. 
Obsessing. 

Watching: "Lost Girl" I'm on season 3 now, yeah!

Thinking about: All the projects I'm behind on...looking forward to getting them started. I'm working on getting back into my routine. 

Learning: Still learning everything takes much longer than I think it will. (In regards to unpacking/settling/new house transition.)

Doing: Settling and nesting into the new home. I absolutely love it. 

Pet Peeves: Mice in the house. Disgusting. 

Happy Thoughts: Good coffee, art, great conversations, new home, my own craft room, my own space, my washer/dryer...YES. 

Best Quote: Every thought we think is creating our future. ~Louise Hay

Looking forward to: May the 4th..it's the Herb Festival and Geek Out!



Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse