Search This Blog

May 1~Beltane

May 1, 2013

Today marks my 4 year anniversary in Asheville.
Plus it's Beltane.


I had chose Beltane as my big move to Asheville day 
for numerous reasons.

One reason...it's a fantastic prosperity celebration.

The magical energies of Beltane are all about fertility, creativity, passion, love, romance, sensuality, and renewal of life force.

I came to Asheville to learn and let my wings grow.

I'm finally feeling more stable here. 
I think it takes awhile...putting down new roots.

 I have no regrets. 

My heart is still here in the mountains with the good beer, amazing food, herbs galore, picture perfect scenery, 
and lots and lots of love. 



And now for a pagan Beltane chant/poem
from Rudyard Kipling

Oh do not tell the priests of our rites,

For they would call it a sin.

We shall be in the woods all night

A conjurin' summer in!

We bring you good news by word of mouth

For women, cattle, and corn,

The sun is coming up from the South.

By oak, and ash, and thorn

Oh do not tell the priests of our art,

For they would call it a sin,

We shall be in the woods all night

A conjurin' summer in!



Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse