Search This Blog

This Week in The Magick Muse

This Week in
The Magick Muse

Reading: "A Course in Weight Loss-21 Spiritual Lessons for Surrendering Your Weight Forever" by Marianne Williamson.
I started this book over 2 years ago, maybe 3? I don't know. I guess it wasn't time. Now, it is time. 

Listening to: How to Destroy Angels 

Watching: Lost Girl Season 3

Thinking about: Craft projects, my life coach biz, rain. 

LearningHow a new home is allowing me to be me again. 

Doing: Getting back into life routine...going back to the gym today. 

Pet Peeves: ...

Happy Thoughts: Our new home makes me over the moon happy...it's Utopia. 

Best Quote: "You cannot find peace by avoiding life." ~Virginia Woolf 

Looking forward to: A weekend without rain. 



Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse