Search This Blog

This Week in The Magick Muse

This Week in
The Magick Muse

Reading: "Deadlocked" by  Charlaine Harris - getting my Sookie fix

Listening to: Puscifer, How To Destroy Angels, whatever grabs me

Watching: The usual shows, happy it's finale week for "Once Upon A Time", "Supernatural", "The Vampire Diaries", and "How I Met Your Mother". 

Thinking about: Goodness. True happiness. 

Learning: to breathe again

Doing: I've been nesting with my craft room...finally got to craft in the craft room! I just absolutely love having my own space. (It's been way too long.)

Pet Peeves: Funny. Most of my "pet peeves" I don't seem to have anymore since we moved. I think my biggest pet peeve was the neighbor and every single thing he did. So glad to be gone from there. You know it sucks that a bad neighbor can destroy your living environment. 

Happy Thoughts: Chris. Coffee and bagels. Hugs. A happy home. My garden. 

Best Quote: "Never take life advice from a grown man who believes that unicorns are extinct." ~ Lindy West's Nana
(I suggest you check out her article "Female Purity is Bullshit".

Looking forward to: So many things! I will be vending at ABSfest and am most excited about wearing fishnets. Plus it's wedding season...got a couple of those to go to which will result in fun weekend getaways and time off from work. Yay. 

Life is good.


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse