Search This Blog

Oracle of the Week~Artist's Way Creativity Card

Blog 6 of 30 ~ Effy Wild's Blogalong ~ Thirty Posts in Thirty Days 

The Artist's Way Creativity Cards by Julia Cameron
I pulled this card from my Artist's Way Creativity deck and
was speechless.

This is what I want, what I desire.

I crave my own biz, my own schedule, 
working with my natural rhythms,
 not against them.

I feel I'm closer to my big dream goal but not quite there yet.

Is this card telling me I'm ready? 

Or is the universe just giving me the encouragement I need
 to keep working towards that goal, 
knowing that what I'm doing 40 hours a week right now 
is just temporary...
just a means to an end?

I'm keeping this card out for awhile, keeping it near.
I'm going to read and re-read every sentence.
I will be doing what I'm meant to do - soon -
until then...


What we really want to do is

what we are really meant to do.

When we do what we are meant to do, 

money comes to us, 

doors open for us, 

we feel useful, 

and the work we do feels like play to us.



*************
Are you facing a huge transition in your life?

Are you ready to release your obstacles and step forward into the life of your choosing?

Are you kind of lost as to where to even begin? 

Book your free 20 minute consultation with me today. 
Click here.

Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy

 Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams is a life coach, tapping facilitator, reverend, creatress, teacher, writer, herbalist, and all out muse. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.