Search This Blog

Oracle of The Week~Goddess~Kali

Kali
Illustrated by Hrana Janto

Fear

I am the dance of death that is
behind all life
the ultimate horror
the ultimate ecstasy
I am existence
I am the dance of destruction that
will end this world
the timeless void
the formless devouring mouth
I am rebirth
Let me dance you to death
Let me dance you to life
Will you walk through your fears to dance with me?
Will you let me cut off your head
and drink your blood?
then will you cut off mine?
Will you face all the horror
all the pain
all the sorrow
and say "yes"?
I am all that you dread
all that terrifies
I am your fears
will you meet me?

**************************
What are you afraid of?

Are you facing your fears?

Kali is here to tell us that wholeness is nurtured 
when you claim the pieces of yourself 
that you've given over to fear.

Name and witness your fear.
This gives you power.

Wholeness is created when you learn to
acknowledge your fears and
walk though them.



Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
The Magick Muse




Amy Riddle is an empowerment coach, crafter of sorts, writer,
herbalist, reverend, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.