Search This Blog

2013 Year in Review - Flying Sisters Blog Circle

Wow.
What a year.
I chose the word Transformation for 2013.

How appropriate.

My main two goals this year were to: 
1 - Get my life coach certification. 
2 - Move to a bigger home.

Done.
And done.

Whew.

It's been wonderful nesting in the new place. 
I absolutely love our new home.
We have SPACE.
It's glorious.

I've learned a few valuable lessons about me this year - 

1 - Don't take on too many projects at once.
I have so many passions, 
I get carried away wanting to do everything.
However, there just isn't enough time for me to do 
every single thing that I'm passionate about.
I need to choose one project at a time.
I need to read one book at a time.
One thing at a time.
No more silly art classes - they are such time wasters!

2 - I need deadlines.
If I don't have a deadline, it's possible it's still on my to do list.
I've noticed if I have a scheduled class or 
have to check in with someone,
I'm totally on the ball.

3 - My body needs the gym.
I need exercise. 
It has to be part of my life. 
A habit. Like brushing my teeth, 
I've got to do it.
With trying to get my own business going, 
I sometimes neglect the gym.
I've learned that my body is more important than posting more items on Etsy.
My body is a priority.


For 2014, I'm going to keep it simple.
Simplify is my word for 2014.
One project at a time.
Honor deadlines.
Honor my mind and my body.

And the huge focus - well - it's gonna all be about life coaching. 
I have so many ideas, I just have to implement them!


I'm about to take my best to a new level.

Bring it on 2014.
Max Patch, NC October 2013

This blog is part of the Flying Sisters monthly blog circle.


Hop to the next blog for more year in reviews. 
Who knows where you'll end up?
Next stop on the circle is Monica Martin. 
Check out her blog here


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse

Amy Riddle is an empowerment coach, crafter of sorts, writer,
herbalist, reverend, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.