Search This Blog

This Week in The Magick Muse

Amy-December 2008
This Week in
The Magick Muse

Reading: "Women Who Run With The Wolves" by Clarissa Pinkola Estes

Listening to: witchy spiritual tunes - from Stevie Nicks to Wendy Rule and all goodness in between

Watching: Just finished season 6 of "Smallville". 4 more seasons to go!

Thinking about: New moon and a new year - that has to be special. 


Learning: Still getting rid of stuff to make room for what I truly desire. 

Doing: Reflecting on this past year and what intentions I am setting for 2014. 


Pet Peeves: - - -

Happy Thoughts: Holiday hoopla with a lot of good folks made the season joyful and cozy.

Best Quote: The day I understood everything, was the day I stopped trying to figure everything out. The day I knew peace was the day I let everything go. ~C. JoyBell C.


Looking forward to: A brand new year. This will be the last "This Week in The Magick Muse" post. I have some different plans for my blog. 

Thank you for stopping by.
Namaste.

Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse



Amy Riddle is an empowerment coach, crafter of sorts, writer,
herbalist, reverend, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.