Search This Blog

Happy New Year! I am ready to - Simplify.

Happy New Year!

A new year, a new moon.

Newness abounds.

I feel rejuvenated. I feel ready. 

I feel this year is gonna rock.

Why? 
Cause I'm all about keeping it simple.

Last year was a bit much. 
I was super passionate and excited and took on way too much. 
I just wanted to do everything. 
I got swept away with all of the art classes, 
Facebook groups, book clubs, etc. 

I worked 40 hours a week at my day job, blogged, kept up with books, online courses, and all kinds of challenges.

I never had time for my life coaching biz.
...and that's what is soooo important to me.

I've been working since the middle of November to
 get rid of all my distractions.
I threw out about 10 painting projects I had begun. 
I've been purging like mad.

I've looked deep into my being and I am ready. 
I am ready to get The Magick Muse going.
I am ready to grow my business.
No more art classes. No more distractions.

2014.

2014 is all about a healthy mind, body, and spirit.

All about simplifying.

All about my authentic being.
Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse


Amy Riddle is an empowerment coach, crafter of sorts, writer,
herbalist, reverend, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.