Search This Blog

Pay It Forward Gift Delivery

Steampunk Circle of Life Necklace 

So - it's been an entire year. 
A whole year since the fabulous Erin Keane posted her 
Pay It Forward blog of goodness. 

I love creating. 
I love sending packages to folks.
I signed up eagerly wanting to participate. 

Well - Erin came through immediately.
I met her at Malaprop's and she gave me the best gift with 
my 2013 word of the year, Transformation.

As for me - um- I got nothing. 
I don't know what happened. 
I didn't have a clue what to create for 
Stacie Florer that "won" my Pay It Forward. 

Photo credit: http://toblackbeltandbeyond.com/category/pay-it-forward-2012/

It was on my to-do list.
I didn't have a deadline. 
 And it never got done.

This was part of my learning for 2013.

The 2 big lessons I learned last year -
1 - Don't take on too many projects at once.
2 - I need deadlines.

I've never met her in person.
She told me she likes earthy things and community.

I wanted to give her something unique.

I made her what I call 
"The Steampunk Circle of Life" necklace.
Steampunk Circle of Life Necklace 

I used the circle, representing community.
I used shades of brown, copper, and gold for the Earth. 


Steampunk Circle of Life Necklace 
In December, I am super happy to say I finally 
sent my Pay It Forward gift to
I also sent her a handmade candle. 
I wanted to make it super special since I was a year late!
  
I was so happy to get this message from her - 

"I received it and love it!! The necklace is beautiful...so much thought!! You nailed my style too!! And the candle is wonderfully rustic and smells lovely...thank you so much...it is a great treat for me this Christmas season!!" ~Stacie Florer

 People love getting packages in the mail.
Especially handmade!

(Again, lesson noted on deadlines. 
Hence, this year's word is SIMPLIFY.)


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse

Amy Riddle is an empowerment coach, crafter of sorts, writer,
herbalist, reverend, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.