Search This Blog

You Can Heal Your Heart Affirmations

One of my all time favorite human beings 
has released another book -
"You Can Heal Your Heart" by Louise Hay.
She wrote the book with David Kessler, grief and loss expert. 

I had to order this book.
It couldn't have come at a better time.

I just finished, "On Grief and Grieving" by
David Kessler and Elisabeth Kobler-Ross.

It was perfect for me at this time of my life.

My dad died on January 12 and since then 
I've been working through my grief.

Crying, feeling, remembering, 
processing...

What always helps me are affirmations.

I'm so pleased Louise Hay released these 
10 healing heart affirmations.

My favorite is 
"I honor the love more than the loss."





Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse
Amy Riddle is an empowerment coach, crafter of sorts, writer,
herbalist, reverend, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.