Search This Blog

I want to teach you to tap. (eft)

Tap Tap Tap
Tapping is changing my life.

(If you are new to tapping click here to read "I'd tap that".)

Tapping is helping me lose weight.

Tapping has helped me release my emotional eating triggers.

Tapping has helped me handle annoying people.

Tapping continues to help me sleep, get rid of aches and pains, 
and be productive - it's endless!

You may be asking your computer screen, 
"Has Amy completely lost it?"

I get it. I was hesitant at first.

I felt like a monkey tapping my head. 
But I tried it. What did I have to lose?

Because I gave it a whirl, 
I am a transformed person.

This is working for me, 
and I want to teach you how to tap!

I'm now offering intro to tapping sessions.

This makes me super giddy.

I want you to release your obstacles.

I want you to release what's stopping you.

I want to see you soar.

So, what am I offering?

An incredible tapping bundle that includes -

The book that is rocking my world - 1.  "The Tapping Solution for Weight Loss and Body Confidence" by Jessica Ortner
(This book has changed my life! Seriously. Retails at $25)

2. The Tapping Solution DVD
(This documentary follows 10 people who start using tapping to heal physical and emotional issues. Retails at $30)

3. One tapping session with me.
(Average cost of a session is $80)

4. One life coaching session with me.
(Average cost of a session is $80)

I'm not great with math, but I can total that to $215 plus shipping costs - so maybe around $225.

And I'm offering it all to you for $80.
Yup.
I’m that damn passionate about this.
It doesn’t matter where you live, we can do this over Skype, Google Hangout, or the phone.
If you live in the Asheville, NC area we can meet up in person.
Tapping is helping me beyond anything I ever imagined.
Allow me to share this brilliant and simple technique with you.
It's a freakin' steal.

Are you ready to move past your obstacles?

Let's tap together!

Click here or see below.

Your Tapping Choices
The Tapping Bundle - You will receive everything included in The Tapping Session (see below) plus a copy of The Tapping Solution DVD and Jessica Ortner’s book, “The Tapping Solution for Weight Loss and Body Confidence“. $80

The Tapping Combo – You will receive everything included in The Tapping Session (see below) plus your choice of either The Tapping Solution DVD or Jessica Ortner’s book, “The Tapping Solution for Weight Loss and Body Confidence“. $70


The Tapping Session – You will get an intro to tapping session, combined with a life coaching session. We will go through all of the tapping points so you can learn this quick, easy, and effective technique to use whenever you need it. What obstacle do you need to release? We’ll talk about it and tap on it together. I will also email you the “Tapping Your Way to Health, Happiness, and Abundance” ebook. $50

Your Tapping Choices



Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
The Magick Muse
 Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams is a life coach, tapping facilitator, reverend, creatress, teacher, writer, herbalist, and all out muse. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.