Search This Blog

O is for Ortners - Pagan Blog Project

I've been talking about tapping a lot lately.

I've been practicing it on a regular basis
for a couple of months.
Tap Tap Tap
I had heard of it before, but didn't really look into it.

A few months ago I came across a tapping video
with Nick Ortner.

At the time I had hurt my side pretty bad. 

I thought "What have I got to lose?"

So sitting in the privacy of my own room,
I followed his video, tapping on the pain in my side.

Afterwards, I felt better.

How could that be?

I rewatched the video, writing down word for word 
his tapping script.

I did the tapping a few more times, followed by 
the next day and the next day.

The pain subsided.

I was completely blown away.

I started to dig deeper into emotional freedom technique.

That's when I came across Nick's sister, Jessica Ortner.

She was just releasing a book, "The Tapping Solution for Weight Loss & Body Confidence: A Woman's Guide to Stressing Less, Weighing Less, and Loving More".

I got the book and my life has changed.

I keep tapping.
I keep studying.

Now I am teaching others how to tap.

And I owe it all to the Ortners for opening my eyes and 
my energy to an incredible and easy modality.

Watching any video with them, 

you can see they are genuine souls.
 

I have felt a permanent shift 
in certain areas of my life since tapping.

Thank you Nick Ortner.

Thank you Jessica Ortner.

Thank you both for doing what you do and 
changing so many people's lives.

I know my life is now changed and
I plan on sharing this amazing and easy technique 
with everyone I know. 


Wanna tap with me?
Click here or see below.

Blessings!
Your Tapping Choices

*************

I'm super excited to be a part of 
The Pagan Blog Project

Every Friday experience the alphabet of spirituality 
and pagan goodness.

Check out the list of excellent blogs for week 30 of the letter O.
The Pagan Blog Project Week 30 - O


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
The Magick Muse

 Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams is a life coach, tapping facilitator, reverend, creatress, teacher, writer, herbalist, and all out muse. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.