Search This Blog

N is for Now - Pagan Blog Project

A couple of days ago I was doing my 
usual perusing through Facebook.
I was bombarded in less than 5 minutes with
"do it now" inspirational images.

First I saw this one - 
From Karen Salmansohn

Followed by -
Found on The Mind Unleashed 

and the 3rd one - 
Found on The Mind Unleashed 
Okay. Okay.
I get it, Universe.

Loud and clear!

Now is the time.
Sometimes you just have to do it.
You have to take that leap of faith.

I'm listening, Universe.
I'm listening to my intuition.
I'm listening to my heart.

I vow to move forward.
I'm following my dream.

Is there something you want to do, but you haven't?

Do it now.
Later may never happen.

I'm super excited to be a part of 
The Pagan Blog Project

Every Friday experience the alphabet of spirituality 
and pagan goodness.

Check out the list of excellent blogs for week 27 of the letter N.
The Pagan Blog Project Week 27 - N

Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse
Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams is a life coach,
reverend, creatress, teacher, writer, herbalist, tapping enthusiast, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit.
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.