Search This Blog

P is for Phoenix - Pagan Blog Project

Image Credit
This year I've really been feeling phoenix energy.

January started off with grief.
My dad died and it's still rather difficult to 
wrap my head around.

Working through my grief
at some point I started to feel alive again.

I started to rise up out of my own ashes and
grow into a fiery soul with giant red wings.

I started to feel my power again.

I'm filled with life.

I'm filled with the desire to help others.

I'm alive.

I'm on fire.

I am reborn with a purpose.
*************
I'm super excited to be a part of 
The Pagan Blog Project

Every Friday experience the alphabet of spirituality 
and pagan goodness.

Check out the list of excellent blogs for week 31 of the letter P.
The Pagan Blog Project Week 31 - P

Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
The Magick Muse

 Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams is a life coach, tapping facilitator, reverend, creatress, teacher, writer, herbalist, and all out muse. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.