Search This Blog

I'm hosting a book club.




Seriously.

I started the book at the end of May and 
immediately began tapping every day.

I've tapped on food cravings. I've tapped on overwhelm. 
I've tapped on feeling beautiful and sexy again.

This book is a must read and do for all women.

It's not just about weight, it's really about body confidence. 
It's about self confidence, truly believing in yourself and 
feeling 100% comfortable in your own skin.

When you reach that point, that's when changes happen. 
That's when you begin to make better choices, 
not because you have to, but because you want to.

You start eating better, you start a yoga routine, you start walking, you start taking care of yourself.

When you love yourself inside and out, 
you want to treat yourself well.

This book helps tear down all the obstacles 
we've acquired through the years. 
There are tapping scripts throughout the book for a variety of issues from negative self talk to emotional food cravings.

Since reading Jessica's book, I've lost 15 inches of myself. 
I've started doing yoga in the mornings. 
I'm eating less and loving life more.

I'm so excited about these shifts in my life.
I decided to start an online book club. 
It starts August 25 with a private facebook group. 
The club is free and limited to 20 active and willing participants.

The group will provide a safe place to speak freely, 
sharing our journey for body confidence.

Interested? Email me at themagickmuse@gmail.com.

Note: August 25, 2014 
***The book club is closed. If interested email me and I'll let you know of any future book clubs and/or classes.***


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
 Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams is a life coach, tapping facilitator, reverend, creatress, teacher, writer, herbalist, and all out muse. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.